Saturday, June 28, 2008

SMEs - the pleasure of meeting with a true entrepreneur.

It does not happen often, but when it does you have a real great experience, a memorable one.

I have recently had the pleasure of meeting with two entrepreneurs. One is wealthy and the other is not. However, I have no doubt in my mind that they will both be in the long term. Why?They are both opportunistic! They are both looking for opportunities all the time. They are both focused on their success. They both have clear visions, and if not a written business plan, a clear mental image of one.

Talking to them both I was left with an immense sense of excitement about and with them. They sucked me in to their vision to the extent you just want to be part of it all. As an entrepreneur myself, I always enjoy to have my batteries recharged by someone with this kind of enthusiasm, and I am now running on full.

No comments: